Janet is a Professional Certified Coach with the International Coach Federation and trainer, facilitator, and consultant. She works with individuals and teams, specializing in leadership development, team dynamics, organizational learning and effectiveness, innovation, and change. Working with executives and senior leaders in private, government, public, and non-profit settings, individuals and organizations experienceincreased effectiveness and excellence in personal performance and achieving goals and objectives.
In her senior leadership role she led the development of a department which held an outstanding reputation within its community. It was known for its strong teams, consistent delivery of excellent programs, loyal constituents, creative innovation, and unswerving alignment with its mission and values. She was responsible for leading six divisions, training and leadership development, recruitment, and program design and management. Janet led a staff of 130+, working with over 400 individuals at any given time. She also led teams for events spanning between one to five days and involving from 75 to 3,000 people. Her regional senior leadership involved larger community events and serving for 20 years on an oversight committee for the professional development of individuals.
CERTIFICATIONS AND TRAINING
- MA Ed. in Organizational Learning and Effectiveness
- PCC credential from the International Coaching Federation
- UC Davis Continuing and Professional Education as an Executive Leadership Program coach, an instructor, and a mentor coach
- Conversational Intelligence®, the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator, Strong Interest Inventory, the EQ in Action Profile
- Values2WellBeing Values Assessment
- Design Thinking, TOP facilitation methods, and ATD methods to assist clients