Shelly Perriard brings more than 30 years’ experience as a leader and consultant in the financial services industry, where she led teams through complex mergers, reorganizations, and change initiatives. Shelly’s professional experience includes roles as Senior Vice President with Bank of America, Customer Relationship Manager with Wells Fargo, and Corporate Escrow Consultant with Citibank giving her broad business knowledge and experience successfully navigating corporate environments.
Executive Coaching—As a Professional Certified Coach, Shelly supports mid to senior level and C-suite executives across industries to achieve the performance breakthroughs and professional growth they want. As a certified practitioner of Conversational Intelligence® and Myers-Briggs, Shelly uses her knowledge of communication intricacies to support leaders to build stronger relationships, empower teams, and have greater influence in the organization. Other areas of specialization include executive presence and influence, career transitions, team and individual development, and leading through change. Her coaching style is direct, insightful, and goal-centered with a focus on sustainable results.
CERTIFICATIONS AND TRAINING
- Professional Certified Coach, International Coach Federation
- Professional Coaching for Work and Life, University of California, Davis
- Assessments – MBTI, Strong Interest Inventory, Conversational Intelligence®, LEA 360
- MS in Organizational Psychology and Development, Walden University
- MBA in Finance, University of Nevada, Las Vegas
- BS in Business Administration, University of Nevada, Reno