Carrie brings her personal experience of transformation to a conscious leadership style while leading project teams in both the public and private sectors. She works with executives, emergent leaders and entrepreneurs to better understand themselves and others so they can lead from their strengths and inspire achievement. She is an International Coaching Federation (ICF) Associate Certified Coach (ACC) with a certificate in Business and Life Coaching from UC Davis who cultivates clients’ trust by active listening, powerful questioning, and direct communication to unlock discoveries for your professional growth.
Carrie is an instructor at Sacramento State College of Continuing Education. She is an Enhanced Conversational Intelligence (C-IQ) Practitioner, also certified in Emotional Intelligence Profile Assessment.
CERTIFICATIONS AND TRAINING
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification
- UC Davis Extension Professional Work and Life Coaching Certificate
- International Coaching Federation (ICF) Associate Certified Coach
- Enhanced Conversational Intelligence (CIQ) Practitioner
- Emotional Intelligence Profile Assessment Certification