Carrie brings her personal experience of transformation to a conscious leadership style to create high performance teams that deliver results. She has 25 years’ experience leading cross functional project teams, training, and coaching in both the private and public sectors.
She has developed leadership programs and coached in organizations such as BlueShield of California, Sutter Health, Optum, Coca-Cola, State Street Investments, City of Roseville, and the State of California.
Carrie is passionate about continuous learning on leadership, emotional intelligence, and communication. She brings this experience and knowledge to partner with clients as they navigate the ever-changing work environment that requires the ability to communicate, collaborate and co-create with others to develop impactful outcomes at a faster pace.
CERTIFICATIONS AND TRAINING
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification
- UC Davis Extension Professional Work and Life Coaching Certificate
- International Coaching Federation (ICF) Professional Certified Coach
- Certified Conversational Intelligence (CIQ) Practitioner
- Enhanced Narrative Coach Practitioner
- Emotional Intelligence Profile Assessment Certification
- Korn Ferry Leadership Architect Certification